A Summer's kiss, a Winter's mist


 When the sun sets in the summer sky, 

My heart is filled with a gentle sigh,

As I closed my eyes and revealed in the bliss, 

The warmth of a summer's kiss is all I miss.

The gentle breeze that caresses my skin,

Reminds me of the summer's blissful rim,

The taste of the sweet nectar of Love, 

Lingers on my tongue like a carefree dove.

But when winter comes and blankets the sky, 

A thick mist descends like a lullaby,

The air is cold and crispy crisp, 

It's a winter's mist that I can't resist.

The snowflakes softly drift in the night, 

Like a pure white blanket of delight,

The glimmer of the stars up above, 

Gives me hope and strength to Love.

A summer's kiss and a winter's mist, 

Are reminders of life's tenderness,

They bring joy, peace, and harmony, 

And remind us to always be free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A warm lullaby

Is Your Mind Clear, Is Your Soul at Rest?

Nature's designs are so Eloquently aligned